Syndicate Membership Agreement
Last updated: 12th October 2020
- This Agreement governs your membership and use of the luckylottosyndicate.com site ("Site") and the Lucky Lotto Syndicate ("Syndicate"). If you do not agree to be bound by the terms appearing below, the content of the FAQ page, How We Work pages and the memberships information published on the Site ("Terms") please do not join by submitting a Join Free Registration herein or attempt to use the Site.
- Membership hereunder ("Membership") is free of charge and restricted to individual residents of the United Kingdom and all other world jurisdictions where Membership and participation hereunder is not prohibited by law. For legal reasons Memberships are only available to individuals aged over 18 ("Member" "Members"). Each Member is exclusively responsible for determining their legal entitlement to participate hereunder prior to joining.
- The Site is owned by Lucky Lotto Limited (company number 12632829) of 71 – 75 Shelton Street. Covent Garden. London. WC2H 9JQ United Kingdom (the "Company" "we" "us" "our")
- Subject to the Terms, Membership will be granted to individuals who apply through the Site. To participate in syndicate game play hereunder members must make payments to the Company or the Company’s appointees of lottery game play fees ("Fees") in advance at the rate quoted by the Company on the Site or the Company’s appointees. All such due Fees must be paid at the dates due or all member rights and entitlements hereunder for each week where payment has not been made will automatically cease for that or those weeks. Ongoing game play subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.
- Member accounts will be considered dormant and closed permanently with all benefits thereto being forfeit if an account holder does not participate in syndicate game play for a period of 3 months
- The Syndicate was funded from inception, established, developed, and is controlled by the Syndicates founder (the "Syndicate Manager"). The Syndicate Manager administers the Syndicate in accordance with the terms published on the Site.
- Neither the Company or the Site or any individual connected to or with them promote a lottery or lotteries and are not a lottery promoter. The services offered on the Site to members of the Syndicate, do not fall within the definition of gambling services nor do such services amount to a gaming company requiring a licence from the UK Gambling Commission. The services detailed on the Site as offered to members of the Syndicate are those of a "Lottery Syndicate Organiser" as described in the UK Gambling Commission website, Lottery Sector, Lottery Syndicate, Example 1 – Syndicate organiser. As a Lottery Syndicate Organiser is NOT a service that is governed or regulated by the Financial Services Authority; a Syndicate does not amount to joining a collective investment scheme.
- A proportion of all game play revenues received by the Company are used for marketing and lottery line purchase / play for the benefit of all participating Syndicate member players. All lottery and game play lines purchased or participated in hereunder shall be at the exclusive election of the Syndicate Manager.
- The Syndicate plays in a minimum of 1,000 mixed Lucky Lotto Syndicate lines every week for the Euromillions, UK Lotto and US Powerball games as detailed on the Site. We publish a full list of all played lines and results as they become available each week. Any resulting winnings shares are automatically deposited in player accounts, no claims are required.
- From each individual weekly gross total of lottery winnings (if any) received from the play of lottery lines hereunder ("Winnings"), 70% thereof shall be calculated for possible win & bonus cash award to participating member players hereunder. After distribution of all such costs and payments from each individual weeks Winnings share (if any), all remaining Winnings shall thereafter be paid to and remain the Syndicate Managers winnings share hereunder.
- The monetary value and payment of all Winnings for each week (if any) shall be exclusively determined using the accounting programme situated on the Site. Our decision shall be final and binding on all parties. Winners are paid within 7 days providing (only if) such Winnings have first been received from each lottery service company utilized.
- There is one simple withdrawal minimum of £25 for lottery winnings (members own and referrals) which will also include an additional (20%) £5 minimum refund of paid game play fees.
- Membership is subject to honest and truthful completion by the Member of the join free and registration form appearing on the Site. Only one account can be registered and/or held per person.
- Members agree to receive promotional emails for advertising / promotional purposes and to publication of their names and/or likenesses in the event of becoming a paid winner hereunder.
- In the event that We determine at our sole discretion that a Member is in breach of the Terms we may under those circumstances issue immediate notice of termination to the Member, close the Members account and cancel any otherwise due, or potentially due benefit hereunder.
- We have the right to change these terms or close the Site temporarily or permanently at any time for any reason by posting revised Rules on the Site. We will not change entry rules or winner selection rules on any weekly draw running at the time of the change. For the avoidance of doubt on any issue, Members should print and retain a hard copy of these terms for future reference and check this page regularly for changes.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the remainder of the Agreement shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- This Agreement, the Site and the Syndicate are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.